Thursday 11 May 2017

Assessments in my inbox!

Hi all,


Just a quick word to say that hopefully you will have received the info that I recognise there are quite a few assessments sitting in my inbox itching to be marked. With the strikes this week falling on a Tuesday and a Thursday where I normally take you, I have been unable to attend to them all.


I have earmarked Friday 12th May as the day I will get through them all, so don't panic please.


On the whole there have been some great submissions and this is testimony to your hard work.


I have been particularly impressed with the Russell Brand / Peter Hitchins analysis submissions. Although there is no transcript for this 'text', everybody who has sent me answers so far has done a great job picking up appropriate quotes to back up their thoughts which has been great news for me.


There can be no doubt that the standard of work as a whole is getting better all the time so well done to you all. I, and all lecturers, understand how difficult it is when strikes are on, but I can only influence this Unit and I appreciate the way you have all been picking away at the assessments.


I genuinely hope to see both groups face to face next week, I really do!


All the best,


Mark



No comments:

Post a Comment